Collaborative Termination: Now What!?
Presenters: Adam Cordover and Kevin Scudder
Termination of Collaborative Cases continues to be the exception, rather than a common experience. As a result, the vast majority of Collaborative professionals lack training in what to do when a Collaborative case terminates. Come join this one-of-a-kind joint presentation to learn:
- The steps to take when a Termination occurs.
- What forms are used to assist with the transition from Collaboration to the next process of choice of the clients.
- How to normalize the Termination with clients and other professionals on your Team.
- The importance of debriefing a Terminated case.
- How the IACP Standards and Ethics and RPC’s apply in Termination cases.
1.5 WA Ethics CLE Credits Approved