I practice collaborative divorce and mediation because I love working with my colleagues to serve our clients and their families.
I practice collaborative divorce and mediation because I love working with clients who prefer the following:
1. to be involved in their divorce process,
2. to be in charge of the decisions that affect them and their family,
3. to receive legal, financial and emotional support,
4. to be supported by experts in their professions,
5. to be in a process which promotes peace,
6. to be honest and respectful, and
7. to build their future rather than focus on their past.
J.D. University of Wyoming College of Law, Laramie, WY